Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dinesh (Executive)     05 July 2011

Regarding Veelunama(Telugu)

Hi All,

I was given to my father's brother when i am 2 years without adoption documents.

Now i am 25 years old. when my father's brother taught to adopt me, laywers said that it is not possible to do so as i am major.

Now he wrote a veelunama(telugu) saying that the property will come after him.

My doubt is, i was not adopted legally so will the property comes to me as per veelunama.

Please reply me,

Thanks & Regards,

Dinesh.

Learning

5 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     05 July 2011

@ Author

Getting a gift deed of said property registered in your name from your father is suggested here as reasonable option.
Reasoning:-
A.
It will make full ownership of property even during lifetime of your father
B. The Veelunama shall come into force only after his death is it not so!

Dinesh (Executive)     05 July 2011

Thanks for the reply...

yes you are correct Veelunama will come into force after his death.

but my doubt is whether  the veelunama is valid or nor in my case, asi was not adopted legally.

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     05 July 2011

In our opinion it is valid as it is a Will in all true sense unless contested by legal heirs !
However since we have not seen the scan copy of it and/or not aware if it is contested as of date, it may be suggested to get it verified legally if you may like to know now :-)

1 Like

AYYANGARI (Hardware Engineer)     22 July 2013

Hello I am Prshanth Kumar Recently My Grand Mother Expired she has two houses one given for rent and one land in andhra Pradesh. She has 2 sons and two daughters second daughter is my mother elder daughter died 15 years back she is unmarried. Now My grand mother wrote veelunam (Telugu) as her second son is jobless fellow and he wont do any job only he depends on property and wasted property and money. Now My Grand Mother wrote one house on my mother (second Daughter and first son's Name. And the second house she wrote to second sons Childrens Name so that he cannot waste the property by selling and in the land she wrote 3 shares so that 3 members can take income which will come from land. Now that Veelunam (Telugu) Legally accept by court of law? Note : Property is not my grand mother's Own It came from my Grand Father (Her Husband).. Please Guide Me for This 

Regards 

Prashanth

Jilani   20 November 2015

Hi, my father wrote a veelunama (telugu) on his house to my name like i can enjoy the benefits of house (rent) but i dont have rights to sell the property. But all the rights given to my children.

But unfortunately i am not married. So i dont have children. Now my question is after my death who can own this house.

I have two brothers and they got married and had children. Can they claim my house after my death.

Please suggest me as my father was expired so we can,t cancel the Veelunama and which was registred also.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register