LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mohammed azam (9885793583)     08 October 2012

Regarding usa court case

hi  just i want to know about my sister case she is in USA , and got us citizenship  past 1 year approx . 

her husband left her . she was very happy in there own life with her child and no one is there in USA . to help or to see her in happiness or sadness .

Past 5 month back one accident happen  to her , with the help of black magic some one use to make complete control on her mind , and make her to cut the throat of his son (3 years old ) and her throat also . 

Court case is going on her . . 

But court decided that to make apart the child and mother till the case goes on . that to not to see her son , not to talk  . not to  make any contact with him .

But main thing is that she is in trouble and health is very ill because of black magic . 

Marks are coming on her hands , legs, and all over her body . and many thing is going on due to black magic .

We want her to come back india , to make treatment of that black magic . 

Help me out plz . . . . . .

contact no 9885793583

Learning

2 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     08 October 2012

Originally posted by : mohammed azam
  XXX to know about my sister case she is in USA , and got us citizenship  past 1 year approx . 

her husband left her . XXX.

Past 5 month back one accident happen  to her , with the help of black magic some one use to make complete control on her mind , and make her to cut the throat of his son (3 years old ) and her throat also . 

Court case is going on her . . 

But court decided that to make apart the child and mother till the case goes on . that to not to see her son , not to talk  . not to  make any contact with him .

But main thing is that she is in trouble and health is very ill because of black magic . 

Marks are coming on her hands , legs, and all over her body . and many thing is going on due to black magic .

We want her to come back india , to make treatment of that black magic . 

XXX

The Child Protective Service (CPS) in USA is very clear on such incidences and they have taken right steps of alienating alleged to be abusive mother from the protection and custody of child till Court decides on the 'black magic in 21st. Century" allegations in US soils.  The child is put in foster care which we as well as you also know about it. The child under foster care is well taken care by foster parents as legal responsibilities till charges gets cleared. Later the child may get returned back to natural parents via diplomatic due channels whosoever is found fit to child care.

2. When the CPS case is already going on she must have been represented by an local Attorney and it is not that she is un-represented all these days there. May be you / her Indian folks back home due to long distance communication gap - failure are apprehensive about US legal systems which is not the case in such facts thread posts.

3. Hence, if no County Court has passed any "restraining / injunction Order against her not to leave Jurisdiction of Court without permission" then send her Air Ticket to return back to
India. Same time inform her local Attorney's Office and concerned County Court to handle the case and via International Money Transfer the Attorney Fees can be handled - taken care of. US Attorneys have ePayment gateways so it is not a big deal on meeting Attorney Fees via payment gateways. Via Video Conference she / local family in India may give to her local Attorney's office “instructions” on the Case which is also not going to be bog deal here.  

There is nothing to worry about for her return, hence send her air ticket (eTicket) and call her back, simple and straight forward concern of queriest which is re-addressed accordingly.

BTW, could you enlighten me about the treatment protocol for "black magic" in
India for which your sister is being called back mid-way CPS case, I am curious to update myself thus asked!

(Guest)

it seems all modern day indian women are under influence of black magc these days . such cruel acts are not uncommon for metro ladies !!! 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register