LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajkumar Sheoran   14 March 2022

Regarding the time period of dowry case

The dowry case against me (498a,406and506) is going in the lower court since July 2018 in which there is no debate till now, long date are available for 5-6 months. Is there any such provision in the low that it can be resolved quickly so that I can start my new household life. Please guide me


 1 Replies

Vishal, Adv-Supreme Court (Advocate Whatsapp 9717985984)     16 March 2022

Dear Rajkumar,

There are two ways which I would suggest for quicker disposal of your 498A and other cases.

1. File an application u/s 173(8) CrPC before the Concerned SHO where FIR was registered and produce your side evidence proving your inncoence. Dont wait for them to be produced in court.173(8) Can be filed from accused side also. DOnt get confused with advices that 173(8) can be excercised by complaiant side only.

2. File a 482 CrPC application before concerned HC snd seek direction for time bound disposal of trial coutrt case.

For more detailed discussion contact at 9717985984 , ADVOCATEVG20@GMAIL.COM- Adv Vishal Garg

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register