LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


Regarding service matters

Can a Union Ministry be made a respondent along with public sector undertaking in a civil writ petition?


 1 Replies

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     29 August 2021

repeated query seems

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query