LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

PARTHA SARTHY   14 June 2019

Regarding rental agreement

i have given some amount of money to my friend for 10% interest which he has to pay every month getting signed on an rental agreement mentioning the same, with the proof of cheque stating to be returned with in a year. and he had payed interest for few months to almost an year and now a days he is not paying interest on time and now he has stopped paying and receiving my calls and replying me now.

i have a aggrement signed by him along with a blank cheque signed by him.given as proof

so what can be done?
what should i do?


 6 Replies

PARTHA SARTHY   14 June 2019

sorry i forgot to mention.

he is staying in kolkata and me in bangalore.

if i want to case on him where should i file a complaint and how.

what is the procedure to be done.

please help.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     15 June 2019

Contact nearest Advocate, get the cheque filled properly for entire dues and present the cheque in your account at Bangalore and in case of return, proceed under NIA 138 as per your Advocate's opinion.

1 Like

PARTHA SARTHY   16 June 2019

sir since cheque is more then a year old still i can use it?

PARTHA SARTHY   17 June 2019

since cheque is more then an year old what can be done now

PARTHA SARTHY   19 June 2019

but i have an aggrement signed by him stating all the matter, cant i climb through that agreement

PARTHA SARTHY   21 June 2019

thank you so much sir

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register