LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jitender Singh Chauhan   08 December 2017

Regarding power of sdm

Did SMD of locality has power to utilise Maintenance and Welfare of Senior Citizens (MWPSC) Act, 2007

Learning

7 Replies

Rajesh   08 December 2017

Yes ...he has power to act as per law

Jitender Singh Chauhan   14 December 2017

Respected Sir 

If a father-mother expelled their elder son and his wife from their property............ but son snd his wife not leaving the house and crating troubles day by day........... does SDM Sir can give order to expelled the edlder song and his wife to leave the house according to laws ..... if father-mother are come under senior citizen............. Reply soon sir......... So that I can help the Father-Mother........... Who are feeling helpless...................

Jitender Singh Chauhan   14 December 2017

Yes Sir

SDM (Sub divisional magistrate) 

Jitender Singh Chauhan   16 December 2017

Respected Sir 

Dated: MARCH 15, 2017: Delhi High Court has ruled; Maintenance and Welfare of Parents and Senior Citizens Act, 2007 (hereinafter referred to as "Act 2007") The Act, 2007, amongst other remedies, provides for eviction of adult children in cases of parental abuse. The high court has decided that even if The House is not Self-acquired or owned by the Parents, Children who abuse their parents while staying with them in their house can be evicted from the property. The house need not be self-acquired or owned by the parents. "As long as the parents have the legal possession of the property, they can evict their abusive adult children (sons and daughters)," the court said. Interpreting provisions of the Maintenance and Welfare of Parents and Senior Citizens Act 2007 (MWPSCA), Justice Manmohan ruled that the maintenance tribunal of senior citizens "can issue an eviction order to ensure that senior citizens live peacefully in their house without being forced to accommodate a son/daughter who physically assaults and mentally harasses them or threatens to dispossess them. This is a major improvisation in a 2007 law that had left it to state governments to frame rules to protect the life and property of senior citizens.

Sir even if elder son throttled her father ...... and father-mother had complained many times to police and no action was taken by the police...... Finally when made complaint to SDM court against the elder son who abusing and harassing the Father-Mother………..

Sir earlier you had reply SDM sir can use and Welfare of Senior Citizens (MWPSC) Act, 2007………….then SDM sir not having rights to evict such a son  …….

Jitender Singh Chauhan   17 December 2017

Sir but my elder brother who was expelled by my parents... Started putting false allegations on me and my middle brother... Can we demand for deception detecting test mean lie detecting test.... 

Jitender Singh Chauhan   19 December 2017

Sir my elder brother Vijay Singh Chauhan had throttle my father... And many times harassed my father and mother....  Many times my father and mother cleared his debt to but...  Now they had fad up of these issues...  And formerly my elder brother had hurted a person with knife......  Even gone in cell due to fraud selling of a land....  Even hurted himself to put false allegations on police persons....  And always made issues with other family members.. ...  Is the importance of blood relationship does not apply on such elder son  and such elder brother...  My father already suffered from heart attack...  And 2 times surgery of hernia...  At the time of retirement of my father he had expended half of his pf etc in clearance of my elder brother...  Even myself also given him more than 80 thousands after helping him...  When my father mother are getting aged  more than 65 he started behaving like this...  For parents his words are dokra and dokri  ..  Even says to father sad sad ke marega kya...  Now tell me that sir is humanity not applicable for such sons...  Can parents does not need respect diginity at this stage....  What a parents do when elder son and his wife  started allegations like...  Meri biwi ke kapde fad diye  etc...  What a parent do for other to sons...  Who whom ever given what the parents demanded from... Them....  Not tell me sir is they did any thing wrong...  

Jitender Singh Chauhan   19 December 2017

Sir one more thing that I would like to tell you what is the earnings source of my elder brother...  Take blank cheque and stamp for giving debt to needy person and after that put cases and false allegations on debtors...  Instead of 10000 he and his Advocate demands 300000 ya 3 lakh...  And now same thing he was trying over family....  And about property...  My elder brother already covered the whole parental property...   Only the personal house owned by father was remaining left...  And father mother are worring about me and my middle brother....  Now tell me they were did wrong....  With such a criminal minded person....  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More