Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ramchandra solanki (UDC)     14 May 2017

Regarding pay protection or reversion in parent department.

Sir, I want to know that an central govt Employee applied in state autonomous body and he is selected for same post with retention of lien period of two years as well as with obtained of pay protection benefits. After confirmation his pay was reduced and fixed on minimum of the pay as per state govt rules. In this regards, employee objected for reducing of his pay as he was already given written condition for pay protection at the time of joining.But department reduced his pay on confirmation. At this stage, employee requested with written application that he should not be confirmed due to financial loss due to he has already applied lien extension for third year at his parent department.

Now,his lien period can be extended for third year after confirmation or not. Becoz individual also given written condition of pay protection during the time of joining, but his pay was protected only for probation period (TWO YEAR period) and after that individual facing great financial losses due to wrong commitment by autonomous body

Please give us guideline according to rules as well as natural justice on behalf of the case as may be decided earlier in court. My pay can be continously protected in present department accoridng to my written condition as which was given at the time of joining or my third year lien extention period can be extended by central govt department, if my pay cant be protected at autonomous body. 

Pls give me directions that at this stage what can I do for relief. Please suggest me at the earliest my respected experties. 

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register