Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rakesh (Front-Line)     31 August 2011

Regarding non acceptance of notice period

Dear Sir
I am working with an leading telecom company as am Astt. Manager in sales.i was asked my boss to resign due to some reasons so that i have resigned with putting two months notice as on 25th aug 2011.
sir this is to bring your kind notice that on appointment letter it is clearly mentioned that either company can terminate the employee without assigning any reason with two monts basic salary.similarly an employee can resign from the company by putting two months notice sir i have resigned by putting two months notice bt as my reporting manager told me that HR has processed my resignation just by giving 10 days notice. even i dont got any written mail from my bosses that they have accepted my resignation or not or any notice regarding.
pl let me know that what to do? as ihave an rented accomdation n all expences costing around 24000 p/month. sir yday my reporting manager has introduced new guy with all my distributos without keeping me informed,n still i havenot recvd any written communication from management side. so pl guide me that what to do? should i countinue my work till the date i recvd any written communication.when i asked my boss to give me in written about my notice period he refused n did not behave well

Learning

1 Replies

RAJIV BHASIN (ADVOCATE) (Bhasin Legal Consultants(SOLICITORS & ADVOCATES) bhasin.laws@yahoo.com 9811210505)     02 September 2011

Dear Rakesh,

unless and until there is written communication till then no body is able to give you opinion. at the most you can do is you can claim your wages/salary in labour court.

Regards

Rajiv Bhasin

Advocate

9811210505, 9868635640

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register