Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Regarding my flat

I am going purchase a flat at mumbai, Initially builder told that I should pay for the 870 sq.ft area

But I am getting only 498 sq.ft carpet area which Iam going to get in registration even. Iam really wonderd Why iam only getting 498 sq.ft out of 870 sq.ft?

Builder told me that only 498 sq.ft only will be there in my registration..what shoul di do?? 


Dear sir

i rajesh tulpule stays in mira road, mumbai.In 2010  i had sold my flat for Rs.2075000/-. purchaser paid me 300000 as token amount and we registred the sale deed agreement for housing loan purpose. but he couldnt manage to disbursed the loan and he vanished.

since agreement was registred i couldnt sell the property to someone else.

now after 5 years he came and asking for money which he had given me as token.

sir, i would like to know if i can do the one side cancelation of registred sale agreement.

and what is the procedure for the same

sir, can purchaser sell the said property to other since he has the registred agreement copy with him.



+ 91 9225510883

Two different questions in one post? which one to be answered?

Mr. Rajesh.. post your query differently. 


@Giri:  It is always advisable that a proper legal opinion to be obtained from a good lawyer before purchasing any immovable property, you may avail one and see if it is feasible.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x