LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Virender Kumar   19 May 2022

regarding mobile snatching

I am from faridabad. My phone was snatched at sonipat railway station while I was going to Karnal via train to give an exam. I lodged an FIR. The phone got tracked and the culprit was produced before the court. I was also summoned by the Sonipat court on 28th Feb 2022 for my testimony and to identify the phone. But the police did not bring the phone on that date. So the court gave me another date of 24th May, 2022. But in papers it is showing that I was not present in the court on that date.

Here are my queries:

1. Last time a police official sent me the summon but this time I have not received any summon so far by the police. So, am I really supposed to go to the court on 24th May this time or not?

2. In case if I am supposed to go, I have a fear that on next hearing on 24th May, police will again not bring the phone in the court and the court will again give me a further date. In that case what should I do? Should I hire a private advocate this time or should I be dependent on my government counsel??

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     19 May 2022

follow up wih your govt. councel office

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register