LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pankaj Sharma   23 December 2023

Regarding medical card

My friend sonia wants medical card as her parents were died . Her parents were in police service . She has gone through number of sergery and she pays five thousand per month in medicines. That's why she wants medical card although she gets pension of her parents but can see claim a medical expenses from govt. as she is unmarried .


 1 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     23 December 2023

She can approach the hospital which treated her parents and obtain the desired details after submitting an application to this effect.

By the way, whether her both the parents were police personnel or only one of them and whether she wants to claim the records of both or of only one of them?


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register