LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kanmani (Business Analyst)     24 December 2013

Regarding land purchase and rti

Hi, I am planning to buy vacant plot in Hyderabad. The survey number is 218/13, Plot no: 389, Serlingampalli (Kondapur), Ranga redy district. This is my first purchase and I have no prior knowledge about land buying. I wanted to know, what are the documents required to investigate the land? how to check whether the documents produced are correct? How to make sure that, in future there will not be any claims for the land.

I read some of the documents given by the owner. There it says, the Land was belongs to XXX person and after his death, it was mutated to his wife. His wife and 3 sons are the VENDORS.

In another document, one of the son Mr.XXX, given the General Power of Attorney  to Some YYY person. Then This "YYY" person sold the piece of land (the plot i am thinking to purchase) to the lady ZZZ. She is the current owner.

In some documents, it is mentioned that, the land is exempted from ULC, but I realized that the ULC is no more in effect. Is it something to do bad in future? 

Please help me to get some clear idea atlease what are the questions I must ask and the required documents. If you suggest me some experienced laywer in Kondapur, it would be great. 

Thanks in advance

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register