Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

harish Bangalore (Independent Consultant )     19 September 2011

Regarding injuction notice by tenant

Hi All,

Hope you are doing fine.  

A question for all experts and professionals.

I am a newbie. and hoping this forum gives me good ideas and help me

I have a question.  We had given the shop rent to a person like during 1985 and we didnt bother to get him vacated until today as he was very nice to our family and stuffs.  But now we thought of deciding him to vacate from our home. and we said him to vacate on this coming october last month .., he initially said yes and then he said why should he vacate and stuffs and finally 2 days back he served with the injuction notice which says up to 10th.

Actually we have home attached to the shop..if we remove one wall then the shop will be considered as home. We were planning to remove the wall thts what all things created.

So can this be the valid reason   or What should we need to do and how to overcome this easily..any nice ideas and what are the steps to take.

If anyone can give me some good ideas of how to make this easy and win it.. please give the ideas. and also on the estimate on cost of the lawyer and the process and how many months it might take with good ideas will really help me a lot.

Learning

5 Replies

james bhatti (Advocate)     20 September 2011

Dear Client,

I can finish your case in first appearance. After that you should file an application before the rent controller for eviction of the tenant. But the intends that a person can not be evicted from a place where he is earning his bread. But still there is a ground that the shop is needed for your own use as there  is no other shop you own.

As far as the fee is concerned, can be settled after you tell me your place/town/city where you are dwelling.

JAMES BHATTI, Advocate,

harish Bangalore (Independent Consultant )     20 September 2011

Dear advocate,

Nice to hear from you.  How much months it might take to finish this kind of case usually and we own another 3s shops along with it. but the tenant shop which we are trying to make him move on has a wall adjacent to home..if that wall is broken it can no longer be a shop it shall a another room for that home. which is thing we need.

Thanks

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     20 September 2011

These statements look nice to ears but not practical , it is not that easy to evict a tenant.

harish Bangalore (Independent Consultant )     20 September 2011

I think this is a nice forum..i am getting lot of replies..thanks for that

So what would be the procedure and how many months it might go to evict a tenant.

What are the options in place which holds has a solid reason.

Please let me know.

Thanks

seshadri vikrala blog (Asst.Security Commissioner/Retired B.Sc;LL.M;PG.Dip.in Crl.Laws; PG Dip.in IRPM)     20 September 2011

Please refer to your note: first of all you did not spell out about the contents of the Injunctin which you reeived... send verbetem of the same to know better about the litigation and the tenants' margins;then we shall decide how to proceed on the matter through Advocate.. you can send all relevant papers which you are haning on hand reight now for perusal... the place of residence, complete address,etc.. also be furnished..TQ... good luck......

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register