Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

francis (CHIEF)     20 July 2016

Regarding father's property

Respected Sirs, Myself Julie aged 54 residing in TAMILNADU, iam the youngest daughter, My father have a property of 10 cents, along with me 2 elder brothers and 3 elder sisters and my 1 elder brother and me were alive. My father have made a sale deed of that abovesaid property to my alive elder brother's wife name by the year1990. Sirs my queries: Is there any possibility of making any suit against him to ask my part. Is it possible to obtain any shares from the said land. Kindly clarify sirs, Thanks


 2 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     21 July 2016

Since it is his self aquired property he is free to give it to anyone he no claim can be made

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     21 July 2016

Questioned property seems to be your father's self acquired if it is so than your father has every right to transfer the questioned property as per his desire in his lifetime,no one has any right to claim any share in that property.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query