Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

regarding domestic violence (Nirav sharma)

my name is nirav sharma, from Vadodara, my wife has harassed me lot, she has not kept anything to harass me, harass my parents, she has filed 498 a, maintenance domestic section nine, recovery case, she has harassed me and my family without reason,
court has granted seven thousand per month to her. she took my money fraudulently 5.25 lacs from my cheques .she has filed four cases against me, iam a job doing person, how can I get leaves, three to four leaves per month, is not so harassing? my wife has done bcom mcom inter CA ,

Now she is living away from me and I dnt want to bring her back on Amy reasons, Now my question is that domestic violence case is going on against me

already as she is taking 7000 maintenance per month, can court order me to pay her house rent as per agreement she has shown, per month or in 7000 maintenance every thing is covered, ???
she has claimed ten lacs in domestic violence, can court order me to give her, ? or just in maintenance everything is covered?please guide me.

thank you,
nirav sharma
Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294

The decision of judge regarding maintence of wife depends upon circumstances. It may vary case to case. Generally 1/3 income is allotted for maintance. If she is not a job holder.



please I need your valuable suggestions, please help me



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x