LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rajiv rajan (rr)     30 October 2012

Regarding bail cancellation

Dear Sir,

In 304B and 498A (Three Accused) All get regular bail. But opposite party file Bail Cancellation of Husband and Brother.

We get Bail from Session Court than opposite party file bail cancellation in session court after 11 months judgements is in our favour . Bail cancellation aplication has been dismissed by District Judge.

Grounds of Bail cancellation is

1. Concealment of facts

2. Session Judge not give time to pubic prosecutor.

we get interim bail for 2 days and after that get regular bail. Charge sheet or case dairy is not submitted by police at the time of regular bail.

Know opposite party file Bail cancellation in High Court.

Grounds of Bail cancellation is 

1.Session Judge not give proper time to pubic prosecutor

still we not get and summons from HC.

Presently charge framing in next date.

What to do next. ?


 3 Replies

Sanjeev (Lawyer)     30 October 2012

Bail once granted is unlikely to be cancelled unless there is any violation of conditions of bail. HC will not decide the case unless you are informed so it will issue notice to you so to enable you to represent and defend yourself.

Once you get the HC notice appoint a lawyer and put your defence and most likely the petition for bail cancellation would be dismissed in HC too.

1 Like

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     30 October 2012

These are just diversionary tactics, concentrate on the case





Shonee Kapoor

venkatesh Rao (Retired Government Servant)     31 October 2012

cancellation of bail is more difficult than granting it. The grounds shaown are very frivolrous and the high court will normally slow to entertain such grounds.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query