LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Madhav Siva   02 August 2018

Regarding attestation form in UPSC

Sir .. I am from Tamil Nadu .. when i was on a road trip to kerala on late night I accidentally crashed with my car on to a small shop harming none .. But police came there and took me along with them police station and asked me to give my license and come and meet them at morning .. next day they took a look on the damage caused by me and asked me to bring that owner to shop to police station there which was in kerala .. but shopkeeper never turned up and was absent there so on explaining the absence of shopkeeper the Inspector asked me to pay for a compensation amount of 2000 rupees and i have paid that and they asked me some details and i had given my details there.. as soon i paid i was given back my car key and license .. and they filed an fir on me .. will this mean that i will not be eligible for upsc ias exam sir ?? what should I do ? will this incident come in way of upsc exam and getting job ? Am just depressed and sitting without no clues.

Learning

2 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     02 August 2018

Apparently you did not consult your own very able senior LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in criminal matters   and well versed with latest citations, LOCAL applicable rules/laws/ … and having successful track record…. and worth his/her salt…..and shared inputs /showed the documents/evidence for a considered opinion..

At each location three are some counsels that specialize in such matters and they are well known.

Check for such counsels at LOCAL civil courts, HC, SC……

Kumar Doab (FIN)     02 August 2018

And NO receipt of Rs. 2000/ was given to you and there was NO compromise.

Do you have copy of FIR?

Since FIR has been lodged consult your LOCAL very able counsel to get exonerated/acquitted.

In any document that you sign/submit don’t conceal anything.

Avail benefit from consulting seasoned employees/trade union leaders and a very able senior LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in Labor/service matters  and well versed with latest citations, LOCAL applicable rules/laws/ … and having successful track record…. and worth his/her salt…..and share inputs /show the documents/evidence for a considered opinion..

At each location three are some counsels that specialize in such matters and they are well known.

Check for such counsels at LOCAL Labor court/CGIT, CAT, School-Educational tribunal,civil courts, HC, SC……

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register