HOPE YOU WILL TAKE THIS POST POSITIVELY!
The studied silence of bosses is not a new or unknown thing to lawful authorities and Law and courts.
Once again the question arises: “Why Employees continue to suffer with such tantrums/transgressions by employers and their CRONIES/ATTRONIES in Line/HR Managers????
Because Employee’s find it shameful to unite, form unions/Grievance Redressal committee/Works Committee, affiliate with trade unions, retain access to an able Labor Law Consultant/service Matters lawyer/Law firm!!!!!!
Majority of the employee are ill informed and ill informed employee is susceptible to exploitation.
Your able Labor Law Consultant/Service Matters Lawyer/Law Firm may like to go thru the language of job advertisement, job application,interview call letter,offer letter etc, break up of the salary mentioned in etc….verbatim………………and even your communications by email……………. For building favorable written record use at appropriate time in appropriate forum.
You can change to some good employer offering higher fixed wages while you were delivering high performance………………..and might change even now ………………..without any altercation.
You may reply pointwise to each point:
1. To whom you have addressed all emails?
2. Are you a member of Employee’s/Trade Unions
Does your company have any GRC (grievance redressal committee) and ‘Works committee’?
3. What is your designation and nature of duties? How many people were reporting to you? Did you have any power to employ,terminate,sanction leave (or recommend ……but clarify) ,grant increment etc?
4. What is your salary: Basic,DA……..etc and total.
5. Was salary slip of each month, PF number and a/c slip of each year, ESIC card,Form16 issued to you?
What is the mode of payment of salary: cash/cheque/in bank account etc.?
6. You were located in which state? Your reporting office was located in which state?
Regd. Office of the company is located in which state?
How many people are employed in the company?
Does the company have its CSO (certified Standing Orders) and does it cover your designation or do Model Standing orders apply to it?
The company is registered as: Commercial or Industrial establishment?
You may reply pointwise to each point!
It may be possible to revert to your query.