Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

NAGARAJAN (advisor)     17 July 2012

Regarding 498 A and planning for PIL

Respected sir,

I suffered because of this 498 A section.The case is dragged for morethan 5 years due to lack of my legal knowledge. It is as good as i got punished by dragging the case for 5 years.

Atlast i got one good advocate now through his help i got divorce.

After having this much mental agony and torture by the court and my wife i have decided to file a Public Interest Litegation against this section 498 A
1) Before marriage the marriage should be approved by one known police and advocate by bride and bridegroom side.In case any issue they should approach them immediately if it is genuine then police can file a 498 A case.Instead of approaching police and advocate after marriage it is better if the marriage is approved by police and advocate should avoid people threaten the real husband.
 The above or my point for Public Interest Litigation.Please guide me shall i approach this,Please help me

Learning

3 Replies

NAGARAJAN (advisor)     18 July 2012

Respected sir,

About my PIL and the intention

at the time of marriage we register the marriage.it is in the same way we are using the two people to approve the marriage.

Recently they amended 498 A that is before arresting the people there is counselling should be done but my intention is to reduce the people to stop blackmailing.

please help advice me what is the best possible soultion for this to avoid misuse.

Sammelan Kavi (Software)     12 October 2012

Dear Nagarajan

There are two people I know who have filed against 498a. First man was from Madhya Pradesh. I have 

just heard of him but can find out his name if you want. Second one is in Gujarat and his name is

Dashrath Davda and I've met him. Both cases were not successful but that  does not make the  

inherent claim invalid.  

Davda was ordered to pay huge amount which he later challenged and managed to have that adverse

order quashed. 

The approach that you will have take is to understand mistakes of these two and avoid 'em. As I've

understood the flaw, 

I am sure you are a transformed man and I fully understand what you mean in your first para. 

I too have gone thru painful legal process at the husband slaughter houses (ska Family Court) and

will be willing to help you in any way I can. 

I know 3-4 lawyers who also are facing false 498a but they follow maxim "Ghoda Gaas se dosti karega to ..."

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register