LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

unknownabc (DEF)     09 February 2010

Reg Divorce and child cusotdy

We got married 7 years back. We are living seperatley for the last  several  years.my wife is working in IT field. but she is not ready for dviroce.

my question is

1) if my wify go  to foriegn without informing me( from some body i will come to know this), Shall i send a divorce notice  to her address where she was residing last? if  yes , what will happen?..how  it will  solve my problem?

2) we have a  6 years old son. if she leavs my son with her parents , what are the things i can do...like getting custody of son etc..

i am suffering from lonlyness. but my wife is not ready to give divorce. She keeps blaming for small things. and doesnt want t o livw with me.. so i wan to get divorced.

please help me....to come out of this problsm.

Learning

4 Replies

Kamal Grover (Advocate High Court Chandigarh M:09814110005 email:adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com)     09 February 2010

First you file a case under section 9 of HMA.

Either she will come or Reject to join you.

Thereafter you will easily get divorce also and may be safe from maintnence.

Regards

Mohit Attri (lawyer)     09 February 2010

1)First you file a case under section 9 of HMA.

2)if ur wife leave ur son with her parents then u can file a civil suit under guardianship act.bcoz ur a natural guardian..court will permitt u to get the custdy of ur child.

Kamal Grover (Advocate High Court Chandigarh M:09814110005 email:adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com)     09 February 2010

Regarding child custody mr.mohit is right. file a suit and you will get your child.

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     09 February 2010

follow the opinion of kamal.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register