Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SIVA SRINIVAS (Teaching)     21 September 2016

Reg. autonomous status

Dear Sir,

I am working as an assistant professor in a Private Engineering College, (which had AUTONOMOUS status) since last 8 years without any break.

Recently i applied for a Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) post. In the notification they mentioned that the service of the candidate will be taken into account , if he belongs to a Central/State Govt/Autonomous body of Central/state Govt/Public sector undertaking.

My doubt is, my service will be counted or not? Our college had accredited by NAAC with 'A' grade, and Autonomous status is issued by UGC.

My sincere request is , please give me the proper guidance regarding my doubt as soon as possible.

mail id : samba2011.v@gmail.com

Learning

3 Replies

KS Johal   22 September 2016

Your service should be counted because it falls under the autonomous status. You must remember that this status can only be issued by certain bodies which are able to approve that status. I believe you do not need to worry about anything the service that you have accrued should be counted regardless who issued the autonomous status.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     22 September 2016

It is clear that your service has to be counted.  But you wanted an authenticated information.  Apply to  CPIO AICTE and/ or CPIO UGC  through a simple application of one sentence information with postal order for Rs.10/- fvg.Accounts officer, AICTE /UGC payable at New Delhi.  Just provide your full address and seek single sentence information as follows

Information solicited:

1)Please provide certified copy of the laid down norm/notification / orders that states that the service of  faculty  working in a Private Autonomous status granted by UGC to  Private Engineering College, with "A' Grade NAAC service has to be considered / taken into account as continuous service for appointment for PGT post in another / same engineering college.

This  reply from either UGC or AICTE serves as authenticated information to you and to guide others also. It costs just  Rs.10 as RTI fee and Rs.22/- as Registration expenses.

SIVA SRINIVAS (Teaching)     23 September 2016

Thnak you so much sir.........

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register