LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rocky   02 June 2016

Reference on Maintenance denied claimed on false allegation

Dear learned members and friends, I am Victims of false cases of 498,307,406125,dv and many more which are baseless and filed on 156(3). AB done, if its proved by various means and evidences that cases are filed is false and baseless then can maintenance be denied by Lt Court . varrious means multiple audio video written documents we have in our favor. she is educated(masters) but not have job previously doing Pvt tutions and all. pls share if you have any judgement on this i found Dalip Singh vs State Of U.P on the same line. pls share if you something to add on. thanks.

Learning

5 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     02 June 2016

sir consult local lawyer he will guide u.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     02 June 2016

Husband must & should see her welfare through pay of maintenance

Rocky   02 June 2016

But if she treat husband's family and husband as a dog. Or filed multiple false cases then also its reamain duty. It wont be encouragement of legal terosism

Rocky   02 June 2016

But if she treat husband's family and husband as a dog. Or filed multiple false cases then also its reamain duty. It wont be encouragement of legal terosism. I m having my lawyer but here to discuss some expert opinions.

saravanan s (legal advisor)     03 June 2016

If you can prove that she had voluntarily deserted you then you have a chance

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register