LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raomachilipatnam (LDC)     16 August 2012

Reemployment and qualified service for 2nd pension

Dear Sir/Madam,  I am an exservicemen after completiing 20 years of service, I am getting pension from defence side.  At the age of 42 years, I joined in Central Govt Job and completed more than 10 years service in the present Govt Job.  Now, my request to all experts is that : as per CCSPension Rules, 1972, Rule 18, 19 and 49, can I be eligible for Pension, in case I take VR or resignation.  As per Rule 18 & 19, an reemployed person, being released on any ground on completion of 10 years of service is eligible for Pro rata pension.  I would request experts to kindly go through Rule 18 & 19 minutely as it is clearly mentioned that" ceases to be in  service for  any reason in service"(Rule 18, sub clause 3, also applicable for ex-servicemen (sub clause 5), make eligible for reemployed pensioner to continue existing pension and also allow  prorata pension for their second spel of serivice. 

Now, my present age is 52 years and due to my personal reasons, I would like to be cease to be in  services and request for pro rata pension. 
Kindlyly clarify whether I am eligible for prorata pension as per Rule 18, note 2,3 and 5.

Thanks and Regards,

Rao SP

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More