Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kulraj9999 (Accounts)     31 May 2014

Redevelopment disputes

Dear Experts,

Kindly let me know where one Co-op Hsg. Society's member can address his concerns/disputes having with Society's committee regarding redevelopment of the society building? Since there are only few members opposing irregular redevelopment process being carried out by committee, the committee is just ignoring those members and not calling them for society meeting/redevelopment meeting. They are not even following G.R. of 2009 for redevelopment.

Please let me know how one (few) can oppose it or take any action with Authorities? 

Thanks in advance.


 1 Replies

Arvind Manghirmalani (Advocate High court Bombay Trained mediator 91-9869617090 9594255075)     01 June 2014

you can approach the authorities i.e. "Dy Registrar , co-op. society" of your ward for not following GR 2009. however, keep in mind that majority rules / wins over minority group. Discuss benefits of redevelopment and disadvantages of redevelopment with your society members and create an atmosphere of good thingss

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register