Red corner notice

One of my friends wife lodged case u/s 498 A etc aganist him and his parents in 2006. My friend and his parents are abroad. As he and his parents were not present, police issued RCN aganist them.Later Interpol issued RCN. In the meantime, wife divorced my friend and stated before criminal court that she do not wish to proceed in criminal case.Now my frind want to come back India but RCN is hurdel. What is the remedy ? Pls advice



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x