Upgrad LLM

recovery of payment which transford through rtgs

Sr. Relationship Manager

Dear Sir...


i was given 490000 amount to my frind un 2009 tel he is not returnd my money i was given him as a loan for his business he promissed me he will give the some of profit also but nothing he given me back,

we have not made any agriment but i transford the amout from my bank account through RTGS . to my freind fathers account.. 

now my freind is not giving my amount back.. kindly suggest me what action i can take .. i spocked with one lawer they told me for the recovery we have to pay the cort fee of 7% of total amount it is nearly Rs.35000 but now the situvation is very bad i dont have 1000 rupi also becouse of my health problem from 2year i am not doing any job so kindly sugest me abot this 


Thanking you


File a case for cheating and fraud with the police or a metropolitan magistrate. Engage a lawyer, to make your complaint to the police to ensure that your case is not weak and does not get dismissed.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x