LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ravindra H Chaudhari (Student)     07 April 2012

Recovery of debt

I had Single phase LT Energy connection for my flat. I had given the flat on Leave & License basis for residential purpose.. The Licensee, without my permission & knowledge, started using the same for BPO call centre. After few months, he also obtained three phase connection for BPO firm, without my permission & knowledge, with his firm’s name. I had protested on paper with MSEDCL & Licensee, but no use. During this process MSEDCL have permanently disconnected (PD) Single phase LT Energy connection which was in my name. The SD was adjusted against arrears of previous bills pertaining to Licensee.

Now, MSEDCL have permanently disconnected (PD) the three phase connection which is in his firm’s name. There are arrears of Rs 42,090.00. These are in addition to the   arrears of water charges of Rs 10,250.00.

I approached MSEDCL for restoration of Single phase LT Energy connection for my flat in my name. MSEDCL have issued firm quotation of Rs.9,560.00 in addition recovery of  arrears of Rs42,090.00, which were in licensees firm’s name of BPO call centre. Since I am in urgent need of flat I will hve to pay the electric bill arrears of Rs. 42,090.00 & arrears of water charges of Rs 10,250.00 & firm quotation of Rs.9,560.00; totaling to Rs.61,900.00.

How shall I deal with MSEDCL for releasing three phase connection for BPO firm in residential area, without my consent or NOC & in spite of my objection.

How shall I proceed to recover Rs.61, 900.00? 

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register