LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

krishnaswamy (Retired)     27 June 2017

Real estate regulation act

 RERA act Tamilnadu  has been notified. In 2014  my builder handed over  my  flat and till today has not completed the external facilities of lift, swimming pool and intercom facility. In his web site he shows that our apartment project has been completed. We have formed the association and taking care of monthly maintenance as 18 flats were handed over out of total 22. The builder does not respond to the association's request to provide lift swimming pool and intercom facility as per signed agreement. Can we complain to the RERA authorities?


 1 Replies

Arjun Kohli   04 July 2017

As long as you have the signed agreement containing what you claim, you could definitely complain to the concerned authorities as well as file a civil suit for breach of contract and specific performance of contract. Local counsel's legal assistance should come in really handy for matters like these.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register