Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vipin Das (Enginner)     18 December 2011

X party divorce

Dear all,

My father had gained an Ex party divocre aganist my Mother by providing the wrong address of her residence for the intimation of the notice regarding the divorce petition and the court with no response from my mother ,had given the exparty divorce to my father. And when she came to know the divorce details she moved to court to cancel the divorce order but meanwhile father had married again. And the family court made judement that the divorce cannot be cancelled. Earlier she had filed a case aganist him regarding  Domestic Violence Act and the trial are yet to be begun. In this time he had approached the family court for the divorce. Since he had obtained the divorce, I want to know what are the proceedings to be done aganist this cheating by providing the wrong address to court and also regarding the right of my mother in the matrimonial home which is in the name of my father and also the right of children(all major) in his property. Can this divorce can be stayed or cancelled by highcourt.

Learning

1 Replies

SHAILENDRA SRIVASTAVA (MANAGING PARTNER)     19 December 2011

YOUR CASE IS HOWEVER COMPLICATED BUT IT CAN BE RESOLVED. YOU CAN CHALLENGE THE JUDGMENT BEFORE HIGH COURT.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register