LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jennifer (Manager)     25 June 2011

Women Harrasment

Dear Sir,

Past 4years we are trying to come out of a horrible problem, as being women we are unable to.We are family,mom,brother & me. We are harassed by a man who is a lawyer,the lawyer & my mom were living for 8years as a couple.He has another family as well. As my mom is a divorced, days made them join.He invested for the business of beauty parlor for my mom to takeover. General idea to invest in this business is to crab money out of her effort. When the business pick of well gave profit he was happy enjoying the money but as days turned off business came down & he was just trying to suspect mom whether she had invested in any other business. But the truth is there was no business happening. So by unwanted suspect ion they had argument & problems occurred then one fine day police walked in the parlor & took mom & her working staffs saying she is running illegal business there, but no evidence or such deal happened there. But police has showed a complaint saying one Mr.Sonal has given complaint against this parlor. But when they investigated no such person so called sonal was living in that address. This is a false case blamed on my mother & totally ruined her life.Problem here is the day when she was taken by the cop the news publisher snapped her photo & issued in the news paper(Thinathanthi), its like where ever we live this paper cutting is sent & we are chased out of the rented premises. Please any one take this forward & please give me a solution. We are tearing with blood instead of water. At least if one human could help us. Wish our life is back to us.





 4 Replies

Saurabh..V (Law Consultant)     27 June 2011



I would like to ask you few questions before I answer your query:-


1. Do you have legal papers of ownership and posession of the beauty parlour?

2. You have any proof that the lawyer bought and gifted this beauty parlour to your mother?

3. I hope you remember the date on which this newspaper published the news with your mother's photo?

4. You have proper ledger register maintained for income through beauty parlour?


Pls revert with answers to above questions and then I can answer your queries..




Amit Parmar (Junior Lawyer)     28 June 2011

Oh jenny

    what an horrible story of yours, feeling very sad after reading your story . I will pray god to help you out from this critical stage ....     

     U should ask help to your queries to our expert lawyers like Mr. Raju, Mr. Kiran Kumar, Mr. N Ramesh , Mr. Tom as well as Rakhi Buddhiraj .....

     They are very tallented and helpful i have visited their profiles and was impressed by them so you should ask for relif from this experts.......

Sajeev Menon (Legal Consultant Dubai 00971 508836442)     30 June 2011

Dear Jenny,

you can file police complaint narrating the entire stroy of harassment with all the documents available with you andn forward the copy of the same to the higher authorities including police woman cell, Sp, DGP and as well the concerned bar association where tht lawer is a member. If possible forward a copy to the CM and Home minister. You can seek the support of the media like news paper, television etc to get the public support which prevents him from doing any further revenge. If police not taking any serious action in this regard, you can file a private complaint before the concerned magistrate. Dont give up but should be strong to challenge it. 

Jennifer (Manager)     30 June 2011

Dear Mr.Sajeev Menon,


Kind thanks for the suggestions posted.


A sad situation from me is we have tried giving complaint @ the police station but there was no proper responce , rather they asked us to catch the guys who are following us. So how do i take it to the higher authorities & even to CM, If u could help me this sir that would be really great.




Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query