Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajaraman B (TL)     27 September 2010

Who all the Hiers?

Sirs,

My friends father owned a house at village. He is no more. The father has a Mother (my friends grand mother), Wife (my friends mother) and one son(my friend). My friend is married and has now two kids (less than 5 years). Son(my friend) is repaying the loan amount for the house. The loan was taken in both's name while the house is taken in father's name.

Now, Who and all are eligible for the house ownership and should we change the property owner's name legally ?

Regards.

Learning

5 Replies

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     27 September 2010

your father sale this property in your name and registered a deed in your  favour or   Your fathe registerd a Gift Deed in your name otherwise any family member name. or  This property in joint name of your father release his right in your favour and regestered release deed in registrar office.

Mani Narayanaswamy (Lawyer)     27 September 2010

please be clear when you answer a question. Please try to improve your language. Your answer is not clear at all.

Mani Narayanaswamy (Lawyer)     27 September 2010

Please let us know if he was a Hindu. Only then your question can be answered

Rajaraman B (TL)     27 September 2010

Sir, He is Hindu. The property is in his name alone. No will or rights made. Part of the investment was done by father itself and Only part of the Loan my friend is repaying.

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     27 September 2010

Your friend, his grandmother and mother all have equal share in the property.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register