Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sunny (Student)     17 July 2009

whats the procedure?

hiii to all...

well myself Sunny Kapoor from faridabad....i want to know the procedure of winding up of business firm registered under smale scle industries....only the ESI is applicalble on the firm the total employes are about 6 or 8 ...few year ealrier total employes were more than 10 thats y ESI starts applicable on the firm..............now my first question  is that does it is deemed that gratutity act & bonus act  will also apply on the firm bcoz one of the industrial law is applicable....& my second question is how to wind up the firm what are procedures?> ......./..& third n last question is if  that if the properiter continue same type of bzness @ same place does law interfare?>>..

.m soo confused over the above topic n i wanna ur suggestion over it ...plz do reply even if u know any of the question.....thanx in advance......

Learning

3 Replies

Pragadeesh (Lawyer/Factory certification consultant/Cyber crime Analyst)     17 July 2009

Hi! nothing to worry if u hav 8 workers.send a closing letter to ESI and other authorities.gratuity is applicable for workers more than 5 yrs exp.but you have to give bonus and leave salary applicable. convey the situation to ur workers beforehand. regards pragadeesh

sunny (Student)     17 July 2009

thanx Mr.pragadeesh , what do u mean by convey this situation to ur worker?employer is doing all dese just 4 d sake of escaping from the statutory liability...he wanna do cunning act now by changing name & all....i hope now u get what i mean to say./...

Pragadeesh (Lawyer/Factory certification consultant/Cyber crime Analyst)     21 July 2009

Hi!

sorry! i cannot share some other views in this forum.anyway if the workers was not conveinced then it will be difficult  for starting the same business. Law will definitely penetrate into the screen and can find out the fact.

This much i can explain with my own experience.

regards

pragadeesh

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register