Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RAGHAVVVVV (OP)     25 August 2010

URGENT ADVICE

Dear all experts,

My wife left me from ahemedabad without informing me on APRIL.Thereafter i sent her two legal notices inviting her to join  matrimonial home at Ahmedaba with me.But She imposed baseless allegations on me and also threatened me to ruin my carrer and refused to join me.Her parents are also demanding Rs 10.00 lacs for divorce.Thereafter i enquired by my own source and found that she is having an affair with his colleague and her marriage was done by her parents by compelling her.Sir , I have e-mail proof of her boyfriend who asks her to join him.

Now, How can i live with this lady who has no character ,who is selfish and senseless.Sir, She has spoiled my life. 
So , I want divorce from her  at any cost..

Please advise me when i can file divorce since she left me since APRIL.What are the grounds i should consider for filing a divorce?What are the precautions I Should take to avoid futher harassment?

Please help  and advice me!

Regards

Learning

4 Replies

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     25 August 2010

Convince her for divorce by mutual consent.

(Guest)

"Her parents are also demanding Rs 10.00 lacs for divorce"

read with

"So , I want divorce from her  at any cost.."

Pay 10 L and ask them to sign Joint petition for MCD nothing to worry now, if cost is not an issue in such briefs.

Jayadhar V. (Advocate)     25 August 2010

Make complaint against that lady who married another person before getting divorced. You can book her parents also for assiting her to get marry with another.

(Guest)

collect proofs that she is living with him in adultery. lodge a criminal case of adultery against her boyfriend and it will foce her to get divorce from u.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register