Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shiva (sales)     10 July 2011

RTI answer not given dowry...plz help

Dear friends,

This is Shiva Prasad from hyderabad,a false 498A and DVC case was filed against me. I have sent RTI Application to my father in law organization asking about what action will be taken for giving dowry by the govt employee? After that, I got reply for that RTI stating that if proved that my FL has given dowry, action will be taken against rule CrPC 161. After that I had filed reply to the organization of my FIL, sending the charge sheet and FIR copies of my 498A Case which are certified copies from court where he has already accepted of giving dowry. After that I got following answers from my father in law organization.

MY FL states in his reply to the memo issued by organization  he has not given any dowry during the marriage,Further ,being govt servant I am aware about ccs conduct rules and not violated any of the provisions in said rules.... FL says in his statement to settle personal scores with him i'm shooting RTI .....can any one please suggest can FILE cheating cases based on this...

1. In 498a and DVC cases and in his FIR statement  he has mentioned that he has given dowry and kept our whole family behind bars.can any please suggest any possibility to file cheatingor fraud or any other case on him???plz help

Learning

9 Replies

v.sreenivas sivaram (senior civil judge CUM ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER)     11 July 2011

Nice defence you got for sec.3 and 4 of dowry prohibition act dont worry now better get a copy of the reply given by your father in law under rti act after you are acquitted in the criminal case you can sue your inlaws for malicious prosecution and damages, please mention the amount of dowry , if its high you can also get the income tax returns of your father in law

shiva (sales)     11 July 2011

Sir, I already got the certified copy memo where my FL has mentioned in his comments that he has not given any dowry....Dowry claimed by them is 10 Lakhs...next week  I have lok adalat...will this document will be useful in defence. my question sir, with this document I can able to put any case on them immediately..

Saurabh..V (Law Consultant)     11 July 2011

@Shiva

Very intelligent move. Just keep the certified copy with you and show it to the court where 498A & DV case are going on, on right time.

//peace

/Saurabh..V

shiva (sales)     11 July 2011

my case is running from past 2 and half years...They are not coming for compromise also...they are asking 20 laks to withdraw the case....I want to put reverse case on them with this document...can suggest what case I can keep !!!!

Sandeep Aggarwal (Advocate)     11 July 2011

You are dealing your case nicely but just needs a good lawyer there. Ask your counsel to file 340 Cr.PC. application against them immediately by getting the copies of the evidence of the case and see all your FIL or MIL or BIL or SIL or other in laws whoever they are will run away immediately and then you take 20 instead of giving them.

shiva (sales)     12 July 2011

Sir,

my lawyer says that 340 crpc will be filed at the time of  crosss examination or at the time of Oath....is it true??I have lok adalat next week is there any possibility to file 340 crpc at that time???when exactly we can able to file 340 crpc kindly clarify....

(Guest)

you have a done a super job. find a good lawyer instead of getting plain suggestions here. please

update your case here for our awareness.

thank you.

shiva (sales)     24 July 2011

Debashis...

Thanks for ur reply...I have already posted my case....read my posts....can u suggest any good lawyer from hyd???

(Guest)

unfortunately ,no.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register