LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajan Salvi (Lawyer)     28 June 2010

Reservation

Recently I had the opportunity to accompany a friend to the office of CVC [ Caste verification Committee] because if the certificate is not annexed with the application form, admission would be denied. There we came to know that even an undertaking that the caste verification certificate will be produced till 30 november can solve the problem. The reason i am stating this is that in the whole line which was standing outside the office I did not see one person /parent who could be said to be backward and in need of help.  The ornaments , clothes , attire definitely showed that the parents were capable of paying the huge fees to the institutions for engg / Medical.

Learning

10 Replies

Suchitra. S (Advocate)     28 June 2010

Sir, this is no news.. When Govt is giving reservation seats for some castes, people will definitely take the advantage of that provision. No where Govt has put restrictions on the economical status along with caste. Is the Govt willing to lose votes and make necessary changes? 

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     28 June 2010

Yes sir,

It is sad but true. The affluent from reserve category should provide opportunity for underprivildged one belong to reserve category to avail this facility. In the last 60 yrs condition of 60% of dalits and other reserved have not improved. Even some affluent people not ashamed of taking the benefit of BPL cards also.

Rajan Salvi (Lawyer)     29 June 2010

Shame Shame.... By the way , Madam Suchitra , it is time u changed your descripttion from law student.. isnt it.

Suchitra. S (Advocate)     29 June 2010

Till I get the results of my last semester exams, and till I get the marks card, I shall remain a law student legally as far as I know, Sir..    :)

(Guest)

Yes. This is because of voting and power politics.

Rjan ji, please aso have a view on the following thread, it is also mentality of the people;

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/How-to-obtain-a-non-creamy-layer-certificate-20539.asp

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     29 June 2010

It is like snatching the bread from a poor. Once a person has lifted up with the help of reservation, then he should help others to lift up, otherwise he will remain backward or Dalit forever.

Simply we have not developed sacrificing attitude, and we r paying price for it.

narsinha (practitoner)     01 July 2010

sir ,

ihave heard that brahmin peoples are also has the

reservation , is it true ? if yes how it can be , becaous they are treated under open catagery

may i know details about it ?

narsinha (practitoner)     01 July 2010

tody every cast wants reservation and demanding to govt

govt also has soft corner towords some casts ,

up to what extent it is true ?

legaljoe68 (member)     02 July 2010

Mr ram samudre this is for u . The atrocity act has been missued by a adivasi family on entire family., The case was false , fabricated and the SC?ST Police cell did'nt invesitagated the case for 2 years . Even when the Brahmin family approached High court the ACP SC/ST cell arrested one person in violation of High court orders . The law is being misused in order to extract money from affluent high caste people. The entire family of brahmins is ruined. The  Sc/St police cell demanded money. if u want i can put the recording on thisi site. please do something as the brahmin person's govt job is lost due to this case, The person who filed this case was persuaded by office corrupt burearats . Now she also approached formerChairman ST Commission for help. he says to the boy that if u had been st i would have helped u. the ST person is repending ,. where r NGO , Politicians gone , why not helping thisi innocent person.

SDO SOMETHING TO STOP MISUSE OF ATROCITY ACT AND THAN TALK ABOUT SOCIAL REVOLUTION

(Guest)

Otherwise what should I do Mr./Miss/Mrs.......Who are you legaljow68 ?

First you come out of this shadow and than call me by my name.  I am here to answer you face to face since I am not gone mad to talk with a shadow.

I will surely take appropriate initiative of my part as a responsible citizen of India first you tell me that till now what you have done at your duty part as a responsible of India so I can understand you properly.

Otherwise you will be treated as a shadow which has no physical existance as a human being.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register