Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

smith sharma (lecturer)     18 January 2009

Rajasthan judiciary exams

Hi,

This is imp. information of all the persons who preparing of exams of Rajasthan judiciary exams.

This is the Exam schedule.

7 FEB-

1. PAPER  LAW [CIVIL] 9 -12 MORNING

2. PAPER HINDI--2-4 PM

8 FEB-

3. PAPER  LAW[CRIMINAL] 9-12 MORNING

4 .PAPER  ENGLISH-2-4 PM

This information depend on newspaper.

Thanx

Miss. Smith Sharma {lawyer]

Learning

8 Replies

Hiren Modi. (Practicing Lawyer)     20 January 2009

hello...

my self hiren modi,advocate from valsad, gujaratstate.

please tell me about jmfc exams in rajasthan.  i had passed out jmfc written exam 2008. and have an interview in high court.. but finally i am not selected for the said post. this is for your information only.

Hiren Modi. (Practicing Lawyer)     20 January 2009

hello...

my self hiren modi,advocate from valsad, gujaratstate.

please tell me about jmfc exams in rajasthan.  i had passed out jmfc written exam 2008. and have an interview in high court.. but finally i am not selected for the said post. this is for your information only.

jyoti mantri (working)     16 September 2009

hello,

i m jyoti, i hv to know abt the form of rajasthan judiciary exams to appear in the exam n wen to fill the the form n where to submit. plz kindly reply me. thanxs

smith sharma (lecturer)     24 September 2009

Hi jyoti........

Just  RJS ka result aaya hai...........ab next time hi aap rjs ke liye apply kar sakoge.........next time jab bhi form nikalnege i will inform u..........ok

with regard

Mis Smith Sharma{Lawyer}

PRAVEEN CHOUDHARY (SERVICE)     04 November 2009

I am selected for RJS interview ( RJS 2008) but matter is under consideration of the hon, ble high court . next date of hearing is 18, dec, 2009 . STILL STAY ON INTERVIEW OF RJS-2008.

And matter of RJS 2005 HAS BEEN DECIDED BY THE HIGH COURT AND HELD THAT PROCEDURE OF SCALING IN RJS 2005 INVALID.

NEXT VACANCY OF RAJASTHAN JUDICIAL SERVICES LIKELY TO EXPECTED TO NOTIFIED IN JAN-FEB, 2010.

DELHI JUDICIAL SERVICE NOTIFICATION 2010 HAS BEEN PUBLISHED AND LAST DATE

30/11/09 OF SUBMITTING APPLICATION FORM.

UTTRAKHAND JUDICIAL SERVICE LAST DATE 12/11/2009

PRAVEEN CHOUDHARY

TONK ( RAJASTHAN)

GujaratLawyer (S)     11 January 2010

Hi Hiren,

I am doing practise in Gujarat. I am appearing for JMFC exam this year. But I dont know the syllabus. Could you please send me the syllabus details for the same? Also, one more thing is, I don't know the exam paper pattern. I will be very much thankful, if you could send me some model question-answer papers.

Thanks and Regards,

Jitin kumar.

Alisha verma (junior )     26 June 2013

maine suna hai ki 2013 me bhi RJS ki 187 posts nikalne wali hain..kya kisi ke pass is news se related link available hai ?

Arjun Raghuwanshi (Lawyer)     04 September 2013

does anybody have any knowledge about the jmfc exam for rajasthan? when will the notification be displayed and what is the salary and remuneration given to a jmfc in rajassthan?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register