Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raju Balodi (Trainee CS)     22 January 2012

Query

Dear All,

An NRI holding Indian passport wish to become settler of a charitable trust. is this fall under FCRA and what are the governing provisions under FCRA, if it falls under the said Act and Indian Trust Act also whether such trust will get into any difficulties at the time of registration of trust deed.

Kindly suggest in this regard.

Your contribution will be highly appreciated

Regards

Raju Balodi

Learning

3 Replies

shashikant gharge (proprietor)     23 January 2012

Dear Sir,

i herewith placing my query for your valuable advice.I am a trader supplies material to another  party on his phone instructions.time to time he also did part payments .but from one year he refuses to do balance  pament total outstanding is rs about 2 lakhs meantime he issuies cheque of rs 25000/-but he dishonoured  the cheque before 1 month.due to insufficient balance.so in this circumstances how can i recover balance amount from him also suggest me regarding recovery suit its limitations,time etc

Dear Sir,

i herewith placing my query for your valuable advice.I am a trader supplies material to another  party on his phone instructions.time to time he also did part payments .but from one year he refuses to do balance  pament total outstanding is rs about 2 lakhs meantime he issuies cheque of rs 25000/-but he dishonoured  the cheque before 1 month.due to insufficient balance.so in this circumstances how can i recover balance amount from him also suggest me regarding recovery suit its limitations,time etc

one party filed recovery suit against me and send summons through court by registered ad but postman handover that to another person and that person gave me after 1 month so please suggest me bout further action.court is 2000 kms from my place

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register