Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Problem with the builder

Hi ,

I purchased the flat last year from a builder in Nagarbhavi bangalore, we have problem with the builder since he is still not completed all the work. when ever we question him he tell us it will take some time, or he will complete later. Builder also constructed an extra floor for which he told he is not getting completion certificate adn NOC from the BBMP, please help me to understand the following questions.

1> How can we force hime to complete all pending work from the apartment.

2> we have problem getting khata since NOC and completion certificate is not taken by builder.

3>we have not registered the society for the apartment.

hoping to get some answers from this post.



(1) U make a document with builder and in this document write a possession time it the possession time is over u give a notice to the builder and then file a suit in consumer court..

(2) U take a loan file of your scheme for bank loan.

(3) U registered Service Society for maintanance the buildig in feture.


I am allready staying in the apartment from the last 8 months, what I mean from pending works is car parking space marking etc which are common to all residents, almost all the flats are occupied now.

I have taken a bank loan from LIC, but still have problem to get khatha


u enter your name in revenue record for that u attach a copy of your sale deed and index-2 copy with applicataion and this application give to the Talati.


If the Builder fails to complete the construction in an agreed time, prefer complaint before Consumer forum for defeciency of service. If the builder has constructed an additional floor without proper approvel, write to Commissioner, BBMP and BBMP officials will take necessary action, in bringing the building in accordance to the sanctioned plan. You can also prefer Original suit, before jurisdicitonal court, seeking restraint order for unauthorised construction and mandatory injunction compelling the builder to adhere to his commitments.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x