Pointing a loaded gun

Family CEO

Person A pointed a loaded gun on Person B. Person A does not have a gun license. 

What are the optionsHow available for Person B for their protection ?

1. Can person B get ex-parte protective order against A ? 

2. Under which IPC will person A be charged. How many offenses have been committed ?

(a) Posession of weapon without license.

(b) Criminal threat and intimidation

 What else ? 

3. What will the police do in this case ? 

4. How can B file criminal complaint against A and what will the courts do ? 

Prakash Legal Clinic Haridwar

B can get protection agsinst B from Police.

Various poffence made here- If he threated for killing Than 506 IPC- second assult,

if police recovered illegal licence than offence also made under Arm act.

Give the perfect clue  of place where illegal gun kept. Or inform to police when he kept illegal gun his custody.

You may file complaint u/s 200Cr.Pc before magistrate but you need witness to prove your side.



why dont you read ratan lal for these type of questions.

Prakash Legal Clinic Haridwar

Dear follow my instruction

Total likes : 1 times

Family CEO

What is Ratan Lal ? 




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x