Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amitabha Mukherjee (Excise Executive)     17 July 2015

Re-opening of case

Sir/Madam,

In our country there is provision of Re-opening of our case after getting  judgement from Lower Court.Our country is a poor country. Maximum people has no Monetary support to fight the case. Poor people can not depute good lawyear becuse of money.They also not able to put every documents due to lack of knowledge of lawyear. They also not able to present wittness in time. As thy have no moneytary support they prooved guilty. I want a good support from you . Just i am sharing my knowledge . In this context your opinion is requested. More and more supporting views is requested in which we , as a TEAM Law CLUB CAN RAISE OUR REQUEST BEFORE OUR NATION. If those are victimised get one chance to re-filling thier  rest documents before the HIGH COURT , In many case they can get rid off. Pl, advice me the right way to represent my views, ideas before our Govt to consider the same .

Learning

3 Replies

Arnab Banerji (Mob:- 92-3001-3001 CIVIL & CRIMINAL ADVOCATE civilandcriminaladvocate@gmail.com)     17 July 2015

Dear Mr. Mukherjee, As I can see from your post you want to move to higher court with certain cases and also want to fight for the poor people those been framed for nothing as per your belief. The matter of fact lies in this manner ---- Once a person is framed due to charge of some offence, he is taken in custody and set for trial. the system is like this, that if he is unable to fight the case providing sufficient fees to his choice of lawyer, then he or she can also opt for government advocate or request to several advocate's to fight his case on basis of his adverse moneytary condition. We at times do the cases irrespective what ever fees we are been given. Effect to the case will remain the same. However if you have a fascination for famed advocates then can't be helped.

Amitabha Mukherjee (Excise Executive)     30 July 2015

No friends,

Actually I belief judgement of the court is last. 

My view is a little bit of different:  If someone for any reason can not produce relavant documents or wittness or not give him any more time to produce all those things before the honble court,  My belife he may be get rid off, if he gets chance to produce all the rest docts  to the higher court which was not possible at that time to produce before the  lower court.If  once again higher court review  all  the rest documents, it may be helpful for him.. I can not understand what  problem will arise  to see the fresh docs or to hear the wittness. In our country on the basis of lower court docts & wittness higher court  will give the further judgement.  Repeating or reproducing of  fresh documents ,Papers and Wittness is necessary. Or atleast to hear what he wants to tell or  what doc. he wants  to produce.   whether it is  important for this case or not. Consideration in this regard is requested. 

Amitabha Mukherjee (Excise Executive)     30 July 2015

No friends,

Actually I belief judgement of the court is last. 

My view is a little bit of different:  If someone for any reason can not produce relavant documents or wittness or not give him any more time to produce all those things before the honble court,  My belife he may be get rid off, if he gets chance to produce all the rest docts  to the higher court which was not possible at that time to produce before the  lower court.If  once again higher court review  all  the rest documents, it may be helpful for him.. I can not understand what  problem will arise  to see the fresh docs or to hear the wittness. In our country on the basis of lower court docts & wittness higher court  will give the further judgement.  Repeating or reproducing of  fresh documents ,Papers and Wittness is necessary. Or atleast to hear what he wants to tell or  what doc. he wants  to produce.   whether it is  important for this case or not. Consideration in this regard is requested. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register