LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

B R Bhatia (Advocate)     01 May 2009

notary public

I, B R Bhatia, am recently enrolled advocate. Can I become notary public? If any cn advice.

Learning

6 Replies

A V Vishal (Advocate)     01 May 2009

Qualifications for appointment as a notary No person shall be eligible for appointment as a notary unless on the date of the application for such appointment- (a) a person had been practicing at least for ten years, or (aa)a person belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribes and other backward classes had been practicing at least for seven years, or (ab)a woman who had been practicing at least for seven years, as a legal practitioner, or (b)he had been a member of the Indian Legal Services under the Central Government, or (c)he had been at least for ten years,- (i)a member of Judicial Service; or (ii)held an office under the Central Government or a State Government requiring special knowledge of law after enrolment as an advocate; or (iii)held an office in the department of Judge Advocate General or in the legal department of the armed forces.) Procedure for appointment of Notary Public: 1)Application for appointment as a notary 2)Preliminary action on application 3)Recommendation of the competent authority 4)Appointment of a notary

BHANU RASPUTRA (ADVOCATE & SOLICITOR divyatta.r@gmail.com)     01 May 2009

I AGREE WITH VISHAL OPINION

B R Bhatia (Advocate)     06 May 2009

Dear Mr. Vishal

I hereby thank you for the information provided by you for the Notary Public.

Further to inform you that I am an old man of 65 years and has been enrolled  as an Advocate last month. Kindly help me. if you can, to start practice, My Mobile no. is

9871314221.      Thanks you.

sanjay singh thakur (advocate)     07 May 2009

Mr. Bhatia

If you really want to do practice that better opt for practice in consumer court because relatively it is peaceful practice and more so it is a growing field.

Adv.Husain (Advocate)     10 May 2009

mr. bahtia feel free to contact ne of us lawyers...advocates here at lawyersclubindia are very co-operative..!! contact us at any point of problem

regards.

Adv. Husain

Sachin Bhatia (Advocate)     02 October 2009

a person had been practicing at least for ten years, or  a person belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribes and other backward classes had been practicing at least for seven years,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register