Need immense help

home maker

Hi my friend registered a case against one person under 376 ,323,328 in Noida police station .the accused is highly influencial and have high contacts.He took arrest stay from high court by engaging big shoot lawyers and after that chargesheet was also submitted by police  and lower court has issued arrest warrant after summoning orders.
Again the case in lower court has been stayed by filling revision petition.
One more incident after that happen in delhi
The accused send goondas to threaten the victim and tried to kill her and the victim got her left hand factured and back side bone also factured.As the person is very highly influencual he might have bribe police or doctor to change her MLC that is written no bony injury.but her medical report given by the doctor and the xray plate shows fracture evidence.
My friend is unable to hire lawyers as they are too costly.What is the procedure to apply for free lawyer in free legal aid and how she should proceed for the case.
Is there anybody to help her out ?Anybody who would like to fight her case most welcome for genuine cost
Under wht CRPC the case should be registered and under what sections?I s there any possibility to transfer the case to noida court as the first case is going on noida court.If yes what is the procedure ?


since its a serious matter and there is a consistent threat to life and liberty of the complainant, it will be better to approach HC so that some protection orders be passed in favour of the complainant.


it will be better for you to approach National Women Commission for quick indulgence, since you are living near Delhi so it shall not be a problem to approach them....u ll get good legal help there.


Prakash Legal Clinic Haridwar

First salute by our team to you to help the helpless.

Move a application for speedy trial. So that court fix the short hearing date for disposal the case.

Appear personally before court  on date of revision hearing date. and put your facts personally. Indian constitution provide you this Right.

Register the case against accused regarding threat and assult on your friend and submit the copy in court file with prayer to cancle his bail.

If case register by police than case fight by Govt. Lawyer you need not to appoint any private lawyer for protest the case.

furnish documents if you desire to get free legal advise/aid.


Prakash Legal Clinic Haridwar

madam Pallavi

Proceedure for register the FIR

First move the application before Regional Police Station for register the FIR.

154Cr.Pc- Move the complaint application to the SSP/SP against not register the FIR if Police Officer not register the Case.

156(3)- If SSP/SP unable to register the FIR- Than move the application before court. Court will passed order.


You have to also furnish the protection application before court as well as SSP/SP.

also keep in mind others tips furnished before.

these steps will help to fight the case.




Prakash Legal Clinic Haridwar

Madam pallavi

Ever remember that your friend's evidence will be strong.


please contact collective lawyers they will help you

Delhi Office:

63/2, 3rd Floor,

Masjid Road


New Delhi – 110014


Fax : +91-11-24373993

Email : This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it


I agree with Mr. Kiran Kumar. Go through the link. Further fracture can be seen at any time. You get the report of fracture from any other hospital.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Muslim Personal Law     |    x