LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sndp (Consultant)     08 June 2012

Need a lawyer for divorce proceedings

My wife and I have been married for just under 7 years. Due to a some problems, we are separating. I am living in Pune, in the Mundhwa-Kharadi-Hadapsar-Viman Nagar area (I mention this because I am ok to hear from a lawyer residing anywhere above). We are living separately now, she with her family in Mumbai and I am at Pune. Lawyers who have handled enough divorce cases, please do reply to this post. I'd like to meet up for an initial consultantion to understand what all are required to begin the proceedings. If possible, I'd like to meet up on Saturday, June 9th itself, so as not to delay things further.

I'll be checking email regularly, and your responses should come through as an email. Please let me know if I you are available this weekend, and do send your contact details too.

Thanks,

Learning

3 Replies

Sandeep Naik (Advocate)     08 June 2012

Though I am from Mumbai High Court, u may contact me . She will definately ask for transfer of case from Pune to Myumbai as there are number of citations in favour of females. Any way. u may contact on 

Mob : 99670 56980

sandystorm_1995@rediffmail.com

Sandeep Naik

Advocate High court

Sndp (Consultant)     11 June 2012

Hello Sir,

I'd like to talk to a lawyer in person, first, to talk about what details/documents are required. A lawyer based in Mumbai might not work out well for this part. If you can recommend any friends/colleagues of yours in Pune, that'd be very helpful. If at all the case moves to Mumbai, then, I can always come to you.

Regards,

JT Rajasuriya, Chennai (Advocate 98410 53790)     12 June 2012

Mr.Naik Hi,

Can u pls send some important citations where wives find favour in Transfer CMPs - for a CMP at Chennai.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register