Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rahul T (Engineer)     21 September 2011

Matrimonial cheating......

Dear Friends,

Section 420 IPC does not define Cheating it only provides punishment for cheating. Section 415 IPC defines cheating. as >>>>
Whoever, by deceiving any person, fraudulently or dishonestly induces the person so deceived to deliver any property to any person, or to consent that any person shall retain any property, or intentionally induces the person so deceived to do or omit to do anything which he would not do omit if he were not so deceived, and which act or omission causes or is likely to cause damage or harm to that person in body, mind, reputation or property, is said to "cheat".

1> So my question is, during marriage if girls / boys party cheat other party then, can other (cheated) Party file a Cheating Case against opposite (cheater) party Under Section 415 IPC???

2> If not, then under which Section Matrimonial Cheating Case Can be filled???

Learning

12 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     21 September 2011

@ Author

Under S. 156 (3) CrPC for FIR or S. 200 CrPC a pvt. complaint 

Harshal (PP)     21 September 2011

I would like to inform you that THERE IS NO ANY LAW IN INDIA. EXAMPLE CASE OF AKOLA COURT 895/10 the D.M. has issued the process against 420 but judge take rs.2,00,000.00 to stop the case at a evidence before charge through rev. 5/11. MY WIFE NAYANA KANHED IS PROSTITUTE AND HER AFFAIR WITH ASHISH DAHALE HER EX-LOVER IS ACCEPTED BY BOTH OF THEM.............to cheat me through forge PAN CARD and medical certificates. 

you can see on the income tax website the date of birth of nayana bandukumar kanhed shown as 5.5.1980 and her actual date of birth at i.t.i. akola is 5..7.1979 and also on her t.c. they cheated me to extort property from me by means of marriage. POLICE and JUDGES ARE CORRUPT . they tried to encounter me and torture me by means of flinging fales cases N.C.  against me at civil line police station akola 21st dec 2010. 

THEY TOLD ME THAT YOU SHOULD JUST MURDER THEM OR SUCIDE. BECAUSE ASHOK CHAVAN FORMER C.M. OF MAHARASHTRA, GOPINATH MUNDE B.J.P. LEADER ARE WITH THEM.

A COMMON MAN HAS ONLY WAY TO DIE............. The judge also only makes assumptions.........they won't care about anytihng............

so if you feel u r being cheated better than sucide just murder the things..IN INDIA EVEN AZMAL KASAB ALSO WON'T GET DEATH..

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     21 September 2011

yes , but u need very cunning lawyer.

Rahul T (Engineer)     21 September 2011

@Harshal

I Feel, If I can’t win the case legally, then Surely I am going to pay huge money (which my wife is expecting around 10 Lucks) to supari killer. And will kill her & her family. Na Rahega Bash--- Na Bajegi Bansuri…

Bro no point of killing our selves… Better we will kill then & spend 12 years in Jail…But But BUT after 12 Years we are free Birds…..Ha ha ha…..

BTW: Iam not depending on Lawyear. I am learning Law... May be shortly I Am going to join LAW course...To become a lawyear.....LEAGALLY.... To teach them a life time lession.....

Rahul T (Engineer)     22 September 2011

There are thousand of laws existing in Indian Law… But what ever laws are there… that much loop holes are there….. I am going to catch one & using that I am going to teach “Life time lesion to my in-law families, so that in their family people think 10000 times before thinking about mirages”. And by seeing their condition at list 10 other spoiled girl learn some amount of lesion…… I am not god that I will forgive them. I am not devil that I will kill them….. I am a strong Man form my heart at list. I will teach them a life time lesion. By hook or by crook…. Now this the only objective of my life….

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     22 September 2011

@ Author

SURE !

We have heard that many times and now seeing it published too and reminds of a saying running on court treadmills offlate………

In Indian matrimonial litigation at THE END OF IT one among THE TWO spouse ends up becoming philosopher"

Our best sentiments are with you………….

Amen

(Guest)

Women live a better, longer and peaceful life as compared to men.

Why??

Santa:    "because women don't have a wife!!'

Is this true??

1 Like

Adv FAMILY COURT Misra (Advocate)     22 September 2011

U can move an application to MM U/s 156(3)/or make an complaint case U/s 200 Cr P C

Originally posted by :utpala kaur

"

Women live a better, longer and peaceful life as compared to men.

Why??

Santa: "because
women don't have a wife!!'

Is this true??

"

A liberated - empowered - pseudo freedom - emancipating - WOMEN who is among us feels shy to acknowledge publicly that Hon’ble Delhi High Court two years back allowed S. 377 IPC and today (20-07-2011) it resulted into India's first same s*x marriage getting legal sanctity and immediate future legal pressure Indian society will real under is on drastic legislative changes in MAINTENENCE LAWS TO WIFE heading available to legally wedded wives under various Acts / Codes to give “compensation” [the pet word of one of our old friend @ Renuka Gupata here] as protection to WIFE in same s*x marriages ! The clumsily drafted Bharat Ratna DV Act will also go minor amendment to protect same s*x couples is what I forecast.

Well I am amused to feel who among the below same s*x will be called WIFE and who will be called HER SPOUSE who will be asked to perform by the Books "duties" under maintenance Laws of the land which is Law Commission of India’s Report no. XXX @ probably authored by Utpala Kaur @ fear no men !.

Researchers of evolving dynamics in social laws are eagerly awaiting such transgression of acceptable societal changes (“demands”) turning into Laws (Amendments) of the land…………….

re. link:

https://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2011-07-29/gurgaon/29828761_1_gurgaon-court-lesbian-marriage-legal-marriage

our desi first - Beena (Banta) and Savita (Santa)

Comment from a aam adami: See the nightmare of Legislatures has just begun now by allowing same s*x marriages
J I also wonder how the re. newspaper's editor overruled S. 208 (a) IPC by publishing the pics. of our desi first same s*x couples pic. in public domain !!!!

PS: @ Utpala,
how did you find titillating news on real life legaly wedded Beena - Savita hitting the very root of Indian society J 

(Guest)

Tajob, i can't..u write ..u r intelligent and learned lawyer...

i m weak in english...i never seen such couple

i can't..

I shall ask my "Santa hubby" if he can..

Originally posted by :utpala kaur
"
Tajob, i can't..u write ..u r intelligent and learned lawyer...

i m weak in english...i never seen such couple

i can't..

I shall ask my "Santa hubby" if he can..
"

@ Utpala

I feel since your Ghy. University days in Assam you have lot of catching up to do now. Here are some refresher pointers from the State from where you undertook triple u/g courses;

https://www.sify.com/news/assam-s-first-lesbian-couple-happily-married-for-10-years-news-features-jhmkEcifcdf.html

(Guest)

Thanks Tajob India for the link.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register