(Guest)

HAPPY ASHOKA VIJAYADASHMI - DHAMMACHAKRA PRAVRUTTAN DIN

HAPPY ASHOKA VIJAYADASHMI - DHAMMACHAKRA PRAVRUTTAN DIN

THE DAY ON WHICH;

THE GREAT FOUNDER OF THE GREATEST DEMOCRATIC CONSTITUTION

OF OUR GREAT DEMOCRATIC NATION

DR. BABASAHEB AMBEDKAR HAD DHAAMADEEKCHHA OF BUDDHISM

WITH HIS 50 LAC FOLLOWERS !! 

We should have trust on "MY OWN BUDDHI".  

Our own BUDDHI is our GOD.  Everyone is having OWN BUDDHI and who go by OWN BUDDHI is THE BUDDHA.  

SWAYAM KI BUDDHI KI SHARAN ME JAAO.. TUMHARE PAAS BUDDHI HAI SO TUM SWAYAM BUDDHA HO.  

AND IT IS CALLED AS "BUDDHAM SHARANAM GACHCHHAMI" !!!

OPEN YOUR BUDDHI AND GO TO YOURSELF BUDDHAM SHARNAM !!!

ALL SO CALLED RELIGION SAYS "CLOSE YOUR OWN BUDDHI AND KEEP SHRADDHA WITH CLOSED EYES AND DON'T DO ANY WORK AND COME TO THE RELIGION WITH FOLDED HANDS AND DOWN YOUR HEADS LIKE CRIMINALS AND BEG PARDON FOR NO REASON.

Learning

5 Replies

R.K.SUNDERRAJ (LAWYER HUBLI,KARNATAKA)     17 October 2010

ITS  TRUE   "SWAYAM KI BUDDHI KI SHARAN ME JAAO.. TUMHARE PAAS BUDDHI HAI SO TUM SWAYAM BUDDHA HO."

Radhey (Owner)     17 October 2010

These so called religions are 100% opium as said by Karl Marx.

But there is more one thing-----the real spiritualism---it does not dim our consciousness and intelligence--but it makes us more conscious and logical-----Budha and Mahveera did many efforts in this field--they advocated Godless religions---based on mediations for making human more and more conscious.

Recently Osho has also done a lot in the same field.

One more thing I wanna disclose--little known generally ---Christ learnt spiritualism from India---his statement that if some one slaps you on one cheek, offer him the another one to slap----was taken from India---actually he was in India.

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     17 October 2010

BUDDHAM SHARANAM GACHCHHAMI!!

SANGHAM SHARANAM GACHCHHAMI!!

DHAMAM SHARANAM GACHCHHAMI!!

(Guest)

See, no criticism here.  And see the threads here on Hinduism.  I am very sorry for polluting here by adding the "Hinduism" word here and polluted this thread but my intension is to bring awareness to all human beings who are being misguided under the pretext of religion by brain washing and closing their own mind & thinking.

So open the eyes and use own Buddhi.  Don't follow any other with closed eyes & mind like a blind.  The blinds is guided and misguided by other since have blind eyes.  It is a shame to have eyes but closed and having a mind but full of craziness.

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     17 October 2010

sarve bhawantu sukhina

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register