Gurudwara and Arya Samaj marriage..

What is the  procedure in Law & time duration to get married in - Gurudwara and Arya Samaj  (with seven feras ,garland ceremony with photos taken in both tradtions) ?

Whether we need 2 or more witnesses in both above ways/cases ?


Also whether we have to update same marriage details  in there record registers with witnesses name n signature?


Law Consultant



What actually is your query?


When you say gurudwara is means one of the prospect or may be both are sikh. Sikhs are also Hindus as per the law. So you can opt Arya Samaj marriage. With this marriage, they issue a certificate and that is a valid proof of marriage in the eyes of law.




Law Consultant

Witness etc., would be told to you by the Arya Samaj mandir itself. They generally have witnesses in the madir only. But if you have friends or known persons, then it is more better..


Thanks Saurabh..

But can any Hindu ( Jains, punjabi , etc other than sikhs) can opt for Gurudwara marriage  ?

whether gurudwara issue certificate for same......which is valid in court of law ?


Girl age is above 18 and Boy age is above  21 is necessary for marriage and Marriage certificate is also necessary for prove marriage. Sonia Photograph is not compulsory but it's necessary for feture.  Arya Samaj  is best way.  

Advocate High Court Chandigarh M:09814110005

Dear Sonia,

Only Arya Samaj / Gurdware / Mandir marriage is not valid but you also have to apper before court else such marriages could be destroyed by the parents / other people at any stage in the lapse of court stamp. So better to contact or appraoch any High Court Lawyer, he will arrange everything for you and also provide protection through court and police so that both of you should be secure also, so that neither police nor any local person will be able to harass both of  you.

good luck. you may contact us for the same also, as we are expertise in Love Marriage and we have offices at various places. plz provide your complete details, age and location.



M: 09814110005


If both girl and boy belong to sikh religion then my questions are :


1. if they have  married as per arya samaj but have not stayed together for a single day then is this marriage a valid marriage ?

2. do they still need to register it in court to make it 100% valid .

3. if it is valid in court of law also ( done as per arya samaj but not registered in court )   then what can be provisions to make it null and void . who can appeal for making it invalid ? can parents appeal ?

4 . is mutual consent divorce is besy way out of all this for both parties as they dont want to stay together anymore ?


Please reply urgently as it is very urgent




Advocate High Court Chandigarh M:09814110005

We are expert in love marriage, Protection and Registration within 48 hours.

You may contact us at


or mail us at

Prakash Legal Clinic Haridwar

Sonia jee

saptpadi( sevan Feray) is mandatory provision in Hindu law,

Every authority have to kerp record of such marriage.

Record of marriage photo & signature of witness is must. If possible- made video of such marriage.

these provision safe the such persons.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x