Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sgadhan gupta (job)     23 December 2009

DO YOU WANT THE AMRNDMENT OF DIVORCE LAW?

ALL MEN MUST UNITE TO PUSH THE AMENDMENT OF DIVORCE LAW AS PER LAW COMMISSION'S REPORT.

WOMEN ARE OBSTRUCTING THIS AMENDMENT- SO ITS FOR TIME FOR US TO RAISE OUR VOICE !!!

IF YOU FEEL THE SAME - PLEASE MAKE A COMMENT HERE.

Learning

4 Replies

ajks061970 (club member)     23 December 2009

Why do want to break marriages of other men along with yours with your such constant messages ? Take your own decision man and atleast let save other men's marriages. I have read your all messages with the same contents and now I felt its time to show the irritation of such continuous messages of yours. If you need some experts advice on your case, pls send them pm but atleast do not try to make other men think irrational. '' make some punyas in this birth if you can ''

(Guest)

yes this is a right time for right decision. rather than cases lingering on in courts for decades andour  having so called "legal" husbands n wives.

Sveta (Maanager)     11 January 2010

it's not all men, there are women too who are harrassed by their spouses not giving them divorces. indian divorce laws suck!! women who take advantage of these laws are pathetic, weak individuals who just want to freeload off their spouses and live their lives without earning a penny on their own. men who use this to their advantage are equally pathetic individuals who do it because they realise that is the only control they have over their estranged wives. too bad that we as indians do not have the sense to think about the larger good and living in peace. there is no live and let live philosophy here.

1 Like

Arup Kumar Gupta, Korba, Chattishgarh ((m)9893058429)     15 January 2010

mr.s.gupta, i could not access your file 24_24_appeal.doc. i already sent msgs to you. I AM WITH YOU on the above subject. but did not receive any response in this regard. i could not understand what are you doing? are you preapering a draft? it seems to me that you are eggar to do some solid thingh or going to take a solid step. wellcome. but please do not make it a man vs. woman debate. women are also equally effected. look ms. sveta's msg. she is perfect. also recall smita sinde case. mr. avanish kaur also perfect.

Mr. ajks061970 club member, Perhaps you enjoying a happy married life. therefore you are unable to understand our problem. mr s gupta not trying to break any one's marriage. he has no power to brake other's marriage. i think no such intention too. his aim is to establish the rights on divorce - which is a personal liberty under art 21 of C.o.I. I HAVE  gone through his msgs, and understood that he is a knowledgeable person, and an expert, on the matter.  the marriages which are already broken, should not exist, for the sake of humanity. courts also have the same view. would you advice any one to stay in such a building who's foundation already broken or cracked, and may collapsed at any time?  what s gupta doing is a 'punya' not 'paap'. please enjoy your happy maried life, and pray for those poors who is trying to comeout from their unhappy matrimony. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register