LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

raja (owner)     11 April 2016

Re-convene of gift deed property

Dear All,

My father promoted a site of 3.47 acre with DTCP approval from Chennai at 1999. DTCP approval sanctioned against the condition stating ,”public places such as park, school ( 35 cents ) as shown in approval has to be gifted to president of local panchayat by the way registered gift deed.”

My father executed the registered gift deed  ( 3.47 acre only 35 cents ) in favour of local president on 31-5-1999.

In mean time the property was in dispute at sub court between My aunty ( my father’s sister ) and my father.

On compromise the judgment pronounced on 10-6-1999 stating the complete 3.47 acres favouring my aunty.

My query :

  1. Does my aunty has right to cancel the gift deed executed by my father ?

If so please advice…




 2 Replies


Depends upon Judgement 

1 Like

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     11 April 2016

No. your aunty cannot cancel/revocate the gift deed executed by your father.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register