Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gaurav Shukla (manager)     06 June 2012

Content for l&l agreement

Dear  Fellow Members,

I have recently undergone horrible experience where my Tenant refused to vaccat my flat stating the 'Rent Agreement' signed between us is not valid after the 11 month duration expired but we some how managed to get him vaccat our flat.

Now I have following queries:

1. What should be the content for 11 months close lease rent agreement?

2. Since my property in U.P should I exclude the renewal clause from rent agreement?

3. Is it safe to use stamp Rs100 stamp papers to completely document entire content of Rent agreement or just use front page of agreement for stamp paper and rest of content on normal paper.?

Please advise.

Thanks

Gaurav

Learning

5 Replies

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (rpchughadvocatesupremecourt@hotmail.com))     06 June 2012

Dear Querist,

A meticulously worded leave and license should be your thing. If period of lease is less than 1 year it is not required to be registered, and a 100 Rs. stamp paper would do. Such agreement is admissible and valid, though eviction is still a pain, considering the protracted court processes. 

Anjali Sharma (advocate)     07 June 2012

i agree with Mr. Chugh

SURESH GODBOLE (ADVOCATE)     10 June 2012

Agreement can be registered with Rent Controller under Act

otherwise Notarised

Notarised Agreement estabilishes Owner tenant relationship

But to get eviction , it takes 15 yrs

Rent Controller registered Agreement can get eviction within months

But the rent is 60% less

Better keep it locked

Or  give to a Bank who in turn keeps their employees

Bank will never want to grab it

May get a little less

But SAFE

amelia fernandez   19 January 2021

This is a much better contribution and it helps useful. Thanks for sharing this post. I think students Need Professional dissertation writing service for their better results. I've got you book marked to check out new thingѕ you post.

raphael hubert   12 February 2021

Need to repair your smartphone, PC, MacBook, or other hardware? Icelltech is a one-stop solution for all your tech needs. We buy, sell, and repair your gadgets. You can save money and time by giving our team of technical experts with significant capabilities to repair your devices at a reasonable process in the market. Based in Chatham and Leamington Ontario, the company has established itself as a professional platform to give services according to the aspirations of the customers at very competitive rates with quality assurance.
For more info visit cell phone repair leamington

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register