LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Hemanth Kumar (student)     09 April 2013

Re_ consumer forum

Dear Sir,

I have ordered to purchase a MOBILE Phone seeing an advertisement in daily newspaper -  made payment upon delivery of product -  Upon opening the box discovered the product is damaged one - Reported the same to customer care - Customer care representative directed to surender damaged mobile at Service Center - The Service Center person , declared the product is damaged -  upon notification from customer care representative -- I have return the damaged mobile phone back to sender address -   It is more than 60 days today -  still I haven't received an refund amount  - as it was promised from the customer care representative that within 48 hours a DD will be sent to me.

Please advise how to proceed further.




 1 Replies

Rajinder Kumar Arora (Advocate)     08 April 2016

You need to send a legal notice!  In absence of resolution to your satisfaction, file a case with the consumer forum having jurisdiction over your area!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register